Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ok... its been a little while...

My junior year of college is finally over. This has honestly been one of the longest years of my entire life, I thought it would never end, and now that it is over, I am excited about next year/nervous for life/sad about the Seniors that I like leaving.

I get to work on Electra next year... AHHH!!! I am so excited to work on that show. If you are asking yourself "what are you doing on Electra next year" I can tell you... Well we(Betsy Foster is Directing, and I am writing music) are doing an adaptation of the play Electra with the help of the wonderfully talented Dr. Janice Fuller. The music, as I see it, is going to be a little combination of Brian Eno, Philip Glass, Tom Waits, traditional Greek and ancient Greek music... and idk probably some other stuff... Thats about that...

Ok... So I am listening to the Talking Heads right now, and it is awesome...

Banquet was last night, it was a ton of fun, probably the best banquet yet, despite what some of the negative people thought would happen.

No comments: