Monday, December 31, 2007

something like life

Fuck man...

The shit we do to make ourselves feel better is astounding.

I'm watching 6 Feet Under, and this show is amazing. Like, really amazing. It does everything I want to do. It shows the way we actually are, which is rare to see in just about anything these days. I really wish we were actual people. Maybe being the not real people is being real? If that makes any sense at all. I don't know.

But it's the new year... whoopty doo...

I got all these text messages this break "Merry Christmas", and "Happy New Year" and it was nice, but I don't know if they are real. You know? I mean I appreciate getting them, it's really nice and all that shit... Anyway...

I was watching 24, and at one point the presidential candidates kid says "I love you dad", and the dad responds "I love you too son." And I fucking lost it... Like, flipped my shit, started balling. I have no idea why.

This entry is kind of random, but I guess I am just writing what I am currently thinking about, and thats what I said I was going to do.

Later.

No comments: