Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Blog

I decided it would be fun to start a new blog. A blog where I could basically just keep track of my own life instead of worrying about what other people think about my posts. So this is for me, and if you read it. Thats cool, I appreciate your interest in my life.

Lets see, what does my name mean you may be wondering?
Well, it is the name of the main character from my favorite book The Stranger by Albert Camus with the word man behind it. So thats that...

This year has been incredibly weird, just all around a very weird semester, I have heard similar things from other people so I hope that I'm not just crazy, because that would be extremely unfortunate.

1 comment:

Claire said...

you--

a little ridiculous.

really well-read.

looking forward to the blogs.